NBCUniversal Television Distribution and The Maury Show believe in using television as an educational tool. Our Education Outreach Program offers exposure to the television industry. This program is a field trip for High School Seniors and College students who are interested in Broadcasting, Television Production, Speech or Communications. Tapings take place at the Stamford Media Center in Stamford, Connecticut. Transportation and lunch will be provided by the show.
- Participation in the show as a member of our studio audience
- Access to a private tour of our studio, backstage, control room and production facilities
- Q & A with the show director and producers
- Opportunity to discuss the internship program with our internship coordinator
For more information, contact Peivin Lee, Supervising Audience Producer at
(203) 905-6593 or email@example.com